
WARNING!!!
Below are graphic pictures....
Audrey, my kitty of 13 years, had surgery today to remove a tumor situated on the left side of her stubby tail. Dr. Jackson is going to send it off to the Pathologist and let me know what kind of tumor it is. I am sure she is fine, she is eating and drinking and do exactly what a healthy cat does....absolutely nothing. I thought I would share my day with all of you wonderful people so enjoy, but don't say I didn't warn you. It really isn't that bad.

7 comments:
I think you're discounting it too much. It's the nastiest thing I've ever seen and you have to consider I've seen some pretty nasty diapers in my recent lifetime!
Also, I'll give you until noon today to post a cute picture of Megan or yourself to cure the eyesore I'm currently dealing with over here... OR I'll bite my pillow!
ARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
Seventeen minutes past twelve and I'm off to bite my pillow. Perhaps you should call me when it's okay to come out . . .
Ditto. Geez, I'm new to this FIASCO. A couple of days behind over here.
Dear GOD, that's disgusting. I'm going to go throw up now.
Sal, you know I got your hair (while you throw up).
you're a true friend, kbr.
Post a Comment