Some day you will open a box and pull this out, along with everything else she ever made you for all her school years and it will seem like just the other day that she presented it to you, so proud and smiling. I still do that, sit down and go through all those things and they still mean just as much now as they did then, and I can still see your little face, so like hers.
1 comment:
Some day you will open a box and pull this out, along with everything else she ever made you for all her school years and it will seem like just the other day that she presented it to you, so proud and smiling. I still do that, sit down and go through all those things and they still mean just as much now as they did then, and I can still see your little face, so like hers.
Post a Comment