Monday, February 26, 2007

Orlando or Bust!!

Well.........we're moving to Orlando!!! I know I know, many of you are saying to yourself...I thought they were moving to Pensacola. Well, we were. Andrew is still going to be doing the Pensacola Courthouse, he will just be doing it from Orlando. We are very excited and can't wait to buy our very first home! He will be traveling quite a bit and when things get started and going good with the Pensacola job he will be doing things in and around Orlando. Megan and I will get to have a "home base", can't wait. Orlando has everything a little girl could possibly ask for. I just wanted to catch family and friends up on what's happening here. Andrew is in Orlando again this week so I can't put up any pictures from this weekend yet. We stayed over at the Keglovic's on Saturday Night. Grayson had her 5th birthday party and Megan had a great time. Colton's birthday is today, he is turning 2!

No comments: