Friday, February 02, 2007

Date Night!

We went on Date Night for the second weekend in a row! Last weekend we went to Olive Garden and Megan spent the evening at Gymnastics World and had a blast. Andrew suggested another Date Night, and what kind of wife would I be if I turned him down. He had his heart set on it. Heheheheh. Megan has such a good time for the 2 hours she is there. Tonight we cut our date short to go back early and watch her for awhile. Tomorrow I sign her up for Spring Soccer and I think we will go ahead and get her back in gymnastics for the time being. Sorry for the long absence,we just got a new camera and I am finally getting back on the blog. Andrew will be in Orlando all this coming week and Megan and I will probably join him for a couple days so I will be sure and take pics.



C:\Documents and Settings\RKK\My Documents\My Pictures\Amber & Andrew Wedding\megan gymnastics night\MOV00275 on Vimeo

6 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

Yell for her, hahaha, that is the coolest place.

Sgulde said...

"Yell for her" so cute! She is awesome. I can't wait to do that stuff with Francis. ;)

Sgulde said...

By the way... we've missed you. ;) Good to have you back ONLINE, baby!

Kristen said...

I missed you, too. I have to admit my heart dropped when she fell into all those cushions. I wasn't sure we were ever going to see her again. And I love her. And I've never even met her. :-)
Is it okay if I add your blog to my links? Your site makes me laugh "The Krizman Party Zone." I desperately need more parties in my life. Be my party, please.

Kristen said...

well, i added you to my site now. and when i came back to visit you and saw you changed your links to "Other Way Cool People" I couldn't help but feel left out. I hope you'll make an addition and start to mend my achy breaky heart.

Kristen said...

saweet title!