Sunday, June 03, 2007

SeaWorld Saturday Night

Well, even though we had a "Tropical Storm" (cough, cough..what a joke) come through we decided to go to SeaWorld tonight. When you buy your tickets you have the option of getting a fun card which allows you to visit free until the end of the year, you only have to pay for parking each time you visit. Andrew and Megan got fun cards and I am special so I got a Silver membership. With me having that we never have to pay for parking and we get 10% off everything we ever buy inside the park. I wouldn't even try to guess how many times Megan and I will be here during the weeks and months ahead. I hope you enjoy the pics and videos. We had never been at night before, it is amazing what they have done at Shamu Stadium. The show in person is so awesome. Megan had a blast. She is going to SeaWorld camp in July. This coming up week she starts Vacation Bible School (Thanks Kelly) and she starts her gymnastics twice a week. So she will be one busy little killer whale! We have tickets to go to Oklahoma July 18-31! Andrew is doing great at work, he just got his job trailers set up on site at the airport. I am kicking myself for not getting a self propelled push mower! I guess I am getting a good workout!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is going to have a wonderful summer. I am so glad she gets to do all those things. Can't wait to see you guys.