Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Just sharing...
Megan and I started our day pretty early. We did a little father's day shopping and couldn't come up with anything! We will head back out on Thursday. So anyway this is sooo funny...we were sitting in the drive "thru" and Megan was asking about her last name. I told her that my last name used to be Kilpatrick and that when I married daddy it changed to Krizman. I told her that when she got married her last name would change to whomever she married. She looked at me like I was crazy....and said "why can't he take MY last name?" I said Megan that is what I was hoping you would say and you didn't dissapoint me! We just laughed. That girl is so smart and so quick witted, you wouldn't believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And then there are always the hyphenated ones. You know, Megan Krizman-whatever. Or, if she is an established professional, she just keeps her own last name. Which I am sure she will be. Go, girl.
Yes, she makes me laugh. When I was talking to her a few evenings ago and it was raining, she was telling me that there was thunder and lightning. And she said "there is indeed". Ha
Yeah-I told her she can always keep her name and still use the other one also. It was storming here pretty bad today, she didn't like it much!
Post a Comment