Sunday, June 10, 2007

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1..............Blast Off!!!

How cool is it to walk out of your front door and watch the Space Shuttle launch off into Space!!??! Awesome. Megan has been playing the NASA games for kids on thier web site. She is a space cadet now! Katie and Megan are having a lot of fun spending time together. I am painting our hall bathroom, I'll let you know how it turns out. Megan got a great new swimsuit from Ninny and she really likes it. Last week she got a card from Nanny with 2 10's in it. I took her to TJ Maxx and she bought the 12 Dancing Princesses horse and carriage. Thanks to Ninny and Nanny. She loves getting mail!









Untitled from punkyk on Vimeo

4 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

No, that's far enough, a little trepiditious daddy? Poor Megan, a little trust is all she is asking for.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so good. I guess she will be a fish like mom and Aunt Ame. Then along comes Thomas, but when he jumps in the pool, all the water will go out. Ha.

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

Yeah, kinda like his uncie drew!!

Fulmer Fam said...

I cannot believe you are posting about my children's weight again!