Monday, April 16, 2007
Movin on up!
Tonight is our last night in the Fort Myers house!! The movers come in the morning and pack us up! We will stay at a hotel tomorrow night and then come over to the house to let the movers load our stuff and then off to Orlando!! I can't wait, we are all very excited. I can't wait to put up pictures of our house for everybody. I wish Kristen would put up more of her house! hint. Tomorrow is also Megan's last day of Pre-K 4! Feel free to call and cheer her up! I am taking cupcakes to her class and I will take plenty of pics! I am counting on the hotel to have Internet because we take our cable boxes in tomorrow. I absolutely hate, hate, hate cleaning out the fridge. I have to say that is my least favorite thing about moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't wait to see pictures of your house. I thought I'd already put of pictures of every little nook and cranny at our house. What more do you want? Click here:
http://flickr.com/photos/fireupbuttercup/sets/72057594114064102/
http://flickr.com/photos/fireupbuttercup/sets/72057594120524966/
Post a Comment