This past weekend we finally had our Garage Sale. The weekends in Fort Myers are getting pretty slim. The movers come on the 17th & 18th to pack, and unpack us on the 20th! Yes I said unpack! I won't have to lift a finger! No unwrapping tons and tons of packing paper only to find a $1.00 plastic bowl from Wal-Mart!!! They unpack everything and take all the paper and boxes with them! I think that is what I am most excited about. I can just look around and see what needs to go where. Andrew flew to Atlanta today and then flew to Pensacola, where he will be for I think 2 days. I made him write everything down on the calendar. I can't keep up with him these days. Megan has her Easter party this Wednesday. Easter break is the 4th-16th. Her very last day at school will be the 17th. It is going to be a looong summer!
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay for packers and unpackers! I especially appreciate the commentary of finding a walmart bowl under all that wrapping. They must go to school to learn how to do that in a class called: How to Completely Annoy Your Client.
Post a Comment