Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Up for air!

Hey just catching up....Andrew turned 34 back on August 20th. He has taken up a new hobby, kayaking. He and Megan got up at 5:00 this past Monday. They saw a manatee, alligator, caught some fish and spent the entire day together. Things have been pretty busy with just everyday life. Megan is riding the bus now, that forces me (in a good way) to meet other parents. One girl came up to me and asked me about the Auburn hitch cover, turns out she is from Dothan, Al. and they just moved in. We invited them to watch the game with us at Fridays Front Row, so that was fun. They have a little girl in first grade too. Their oldest daughter babysits! I met a golf buddy at Friday's. Her name is Becki and we have plans to play soon. I know I can't write, I just type what I am saying in my head. Megan is loving school, her teacher is great...Mrs. Ungaro. Enjoy the pics

No comments: