Tuesday, July 01, 2008
We're BAAACK!
Wow, are we pooped! We had a great time, met some great people, ate some great food, had some fantastic drinks! We met a couple from Ohio on the boat, met up with them at the swim up bar and cooked up quite a tab that first full day. I think we met Dana and Trent on Friday too..they are from Dallas. We hung out with them a lot. We went to dinner a couple of times and went hunting for crabs at night with Megan. They were there on thier one year anniversary. I asked Megan what her favorite part of the Bahamas was and she said....the dolphin encounter..she got a dolphin kiss! She got some bahamian money, a straw purse with her name on it, a stuffed parrot, and she held the real thing on her arm too! She is hanging over my shoulder telling me what to write! I wish I had energy to write more, okay I am a bit dramatic. Suprise. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment