We went to the movies tonight. I cannot wait to go buy the movie Charlotte's Web. I couldn't keep from crying at the end. Megan loved it....I think she held back tears. Maybe she didn't want us to see her crying but I know she wanted to. It made me think of a movie I saw when I was a kid. Does anyone remember Phar Lap? It is a movie about a horse, enough said. You should rent it, I remember crying so hard! We had a good night, Megan is falling asleep watching Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. What a transition huh! Goodnight!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Andrew cried too, but you did not put that up, I know he did!
Matt and Francis saw it last weekend too. I stayed home with Georgie and worked on stuff around the house. I thought I was getting the good end of the stick, but I've heard so many good things about this movie that I know wish I had gone!
Post a Comment