1/4 cup Malibu Rum 1/4 cup Barcardi Light 3/4 cup OJ 3/4 Pineapple splash of Grenadine
Put in shaker and you guessed it...shake it like a salt shaker! You can use Spiced Rum instead of Malibu if you want to and you could use Bacardi Select if you use the Spiced Rum for a richer taste. Me, I like it the first way! And yes, I have tested it. My results are the best!
I sometimes pour a little over the 1/4 cup for the alcohol if you don't sometimes it is just too sweet. It is also really good after you set it in the freezer for a few hours!
5 comments:
I must get the recipe for those French Quarter Cocktails!
1/4 cup Malibu Rum
1/4 cup Barcardi Light
3/4 cup OJ
3/4 Pineapple
splash of Grenadine
Put in shaker and you guessed it...shake it like a salt shaker! You can use Spiced Rum instead of Malibu if you want to and you could use Bacardi Select if you use the Spiced Rum for a richer taste. Me, I like it the first way! And yes, I have tested it. My results are the best!
I sometimes pour a little over the 1/4 cup for the alcohol if you don't sometimes it is just too sweet. It is also really good after you set it in the freezer for a few hours!
Thanks....sounds good!
Yes, very good! I have tried them too, here and in FL, somehow they taste better in FL.
Post a Comment