Hey everybody, Click here to see Destin Photos ....I might have to put the blog back to public, it seems that more peeps are having trouble logging in to it.
hey, look at me, I'm in! I'm in!! I'm just so happy now. Jumping for joy!! My life has meaning now. and I have only you to thank for this validation. Now, I'm gotta get to looking at those pics. Did you take them or did you have someone else do it?
you can't click on my name because i had to register with gmail to be able to see YOUR site. my website is free to the public as always at fireupbuttercup.blogspot.com how could you forget that? isn't it soooo catchy?
3 comments:
hey, look at me, I'm in! I'm in!! I'm just so happy now. Jumping for joy!! My life has meaning now. and I have only you to thank for this validation. Now, I'm gotta get to looking at those pics. Did you take them or did you have someone else do it?
you can't click on my name because i had to register with gmail to be able to see YOUR site. my website is free to the public as always at fireupbuttercup.blogspot.com
how could you forget that? isn't it soooo catchy?
post your sister's blog again in your links. i had fun checking out thomas wayne since he and RJ are about the same age as september 05 babies.
Post a Comment