You look pretty, Andrew looks like a kiss up :)
what does that mean the calm before the storm, what happened, I want to know the gossip! Please I am bored :)
My husband looks very handsome...You must have been thinking of yours when you typed kiss up!
No, I meant yours, while he does look nice I was speaking of the tie and his new promo :P
Yeah, nice recovery!
You are sooo bad Lisa!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You look pretty, Andrew looks like a kiss up :)
what does that mean the calm before the storm, what happened, I want to know the gossip! Please I am bored :)
My husband looks very handsome...You must have been thinking of yours when you typed kiss up!
No, I meant yours, while he does look nice I was speaking of the tie and his new promo :P
Yeah, nice recovery!
You are sooo bad Lisa!
Post a Comment